In DigitalMedia class today we where asked some questions…I find this a bit ironic because I’m posting this online…
1. Who do you want to be online?
Invisible, not even there. But myself otherwise
2. What is a digital footprint and how can you control yours?
A digital footprint is how much of an impact you leave on the internet, I make sure everything I post online is not “bad” in anyway even if a make it private.
also I don’t use Facebook, tumbler, reddit, or instagram (only twitter and youtube)
3. What recent embarrassing story of a celebrity has developed online?
Umm I’m not too sure, but I think Justin beaver peed in a mop bucket.
4. What are some strategies that you can use to stay safe online?
Not being online is the best, not saying anything is the best after that, and not saying ANY personal information is after that.
5. Which categories of people are most vulnerable online and why?
Everyone online has the same amount of risks, it just depends what you do online that increases those risks.
6. Are offline and online risks any different and why?
Online you have all the risks you do offline plus a bunch more, If someone swears offline you have to be there to know it happened, on the internet you can be on the other side of the world and still hear it.